AS-9100 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General: As a supplier to AMC Inc., it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations / AS9100 requirements whenever an AMC Inc. Purchase Order specifies that the order is for an Aerospace application/job (or contains some similar Aerospace/AS9100 reference). These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as terms and conditions to all Aerospace purchases.
- Where required on the AMC Inc. Purchase Order, its suppliers must use AMC Inc.’s customer-approved special process sources.
- AMC Inc. is to be contacted (by the supplier) in the event of nonconforming product/material.
Arrangements for the approval of supplier nonconforming product/material must be as directed by AMC Inc.’s authorized manager or designee.
- Furthermore, the supplier is required to notify AMC Inc. of any changes to a product and/or process and to obtain approval from an authorized AMC Inc. manager or designee (if applicable).
- AMC Inc., their customers, and regulatory authorities retain the right of access to all supplier facilities involved in the aerospace order and to all applicable records.
- The AS9100 standard requires that all applicable customer/regulatory/AS9100 requirements for the supplier to flow-down to sub-tier suppliers (includes requirements in the purchasing documents and key characteristics where required). However, AMC Inc. does not allow its aerospace suppliers to subcontract any product or process to a sub-tier supplier without AMC Inc. expressed written consent.
- AMC Inc. performs inspection activities to ensure that purchased product meets purchase requirements. They may include: Receiving inspections (of supplier products / services / documents) may be/are performed by a designated employee. AMC Inc. verifies the authenticity of the appropriate certificate of conformity, material certificates, etc. and other accompanying documentation by review and comparison (as is appropriate) to the drawing and/or industry specifications or by other means. When necessary, AMC Inc. may inspect or audit at the supplier’s facility. Furthermore, products are inspected to ensure they meet the requirements (dimensions, etc.) and the results are recorded (as appropriate). All special processes (anodizing, heat treat etc.) where the compliance cannot be verified by inspections will require a Certificate of Conformity.
- When appropriate, AMC Inc. may delegate the inspection authority to one of its approved
suppliers. AMC Inc. will communicate the inspection requirements (including approved monitoring and measurement equipment/methods) and AMC Inc. will maintain a record of those approved to carry out such inspections.
- When AMC Inc. or its customer intends to perform verification at the supplier’s premises; AMC Inc. will first state the intended verification arrangements and the method of product release. This information will be communicated on the AMC Inc. Purchase Order or via another acceptable purchasing arrangement.
- Where specified in the contract, the AMC Inc.’s customer or customer’s representative will be afforded the right to verify at the supplier’s premises and AMC Inc.’s premises that subcontracted product conforms to specified requirements. Verification by the customer is not used by AMC Inc. as evidence of effective control of quality by the supplier and shall not absolve AMC Inc. or its supplier of the responsibility to provide acceptable product, nor shall it preclude subsequent rejection by the customer.
- To prevent the purchase of counterfeit or suspect/unapproved products and to ensure product identification and traceability (and for other reasons), AMC Inc. will institute controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates, Certificates of Conformity, and/or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate. These requirements may be specified on AMC Inc.’s Purchase Order or may otherwise be communicated to the supplier.
- Records are available for review by customers and regulatory authorities in accordance with contract or regulatory requirements and should otherwise be kept confidential.
- AMC Inc. may also require specific actions where timely and/or effective corrective actions to a supplier issue(s) are not achieved. These actions may include but are not limited to any or all of the following: withholding payment until the issue is resolved, removal of the supplier from AMC Inc.’s Approved Supplier List, and legal actions.
- External Providers of AMC shall ensure that personnel is aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
- AMC Inc. requires all documents be retained for 10 years.
Supplier represents that they comply to applicable European Union (EU) laws, regulations and administrative provisions relation to the classification, packaging and labeling of dangerous substances in order to adapt it to Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 as amended concering the Registration, Evalutation, Authorisation and Restrication of Chemicals (REACH) programas amended.Find(EU) law links at:
The supplier shall undertake to produce and supply the pro-ducts with due regard to and complying with the most recent update of Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS) (Restriction of (the use of) certain hazardous substances). On request, the sup-plier must provide suitable evidence of this (for example, a cer-tificate of analysis).RoHS International
last reviewed 12/22/20 by E.S.